academie: Polar Bear Ball

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 15:23:25 PST 2004

If you are planning to come - or think you might be - please drop me a note off-list.  We are trying to figure out how many tokens to make.

We also could use another teacher or two if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)