academie: Reminder about this weekend

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Nov 16 08:26:01 PST 2004

Greetings all!

I wanted to drop out one final reminder that this weekend will see folks
converging from across the country on central Virginia (folks from
California, Michigan, Indiana, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania at last
count) for an unparalleled opportunity in this area to learn some of the
most fun, romantic, and beautiful dances of pre-seventeenth century
Europe (from those fun-loving, romance-crazed Italians) from a
professional dance instructor who is graciously donating her time to
travel all the way here to run a day-long workshop at Isenfir's Lesson
at the Palace II.

And just so you understand the bargain... A typical non-SCA workshop of
this type, with a professional teacher and live musician, could run as
much as $400!  You get all this for FIFTEEN DOLLARS, INCLUDING TWO
MEALS!!!  It doesn't get any better than this!  (And dinner especially
is looking mighty good :)

So, if you ever wanted to learn to do fun and playful dances in the SCA,
here's your chance.  Opportunities like this don't come around that
often, so take advantage of it while you can!

   What:  Isenfir's Lesson at the Palace II
   Where: Crozet, VA (at the Charlottesville Waldorf School)
   When:  Saturday, 11/20, 10a till we drop

Get all the details on the workshop and the evening's ball at
http://isenfir.org/lesson

See y'all on Saturday!