academie: Performer's and Dance Symposium - still looking for instructors

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 11:32:18 PST 2004

Hi, all.  This is just another reminder about the Performer's and Dance Symposium in Ponte Alto on February 19 next year.  We already have a nice Italian track put together but I'm still looking for some more variety as well (ECDs, bransles, Inns of Court, etc.).  Please let me know if you're interested in teaching.  I need your class name, a short description, and your SCA name by Nov. 19th so I can finalize the class schedule by the time the event flyer is due.

Thanks,

Lady Allasan inghean Fhaolain
Autocrat