academie: Fwd: [MR] Winter University, Teachers Needed

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 08:55:02 PST 2004

There appears to be plenty of opportunity to teach at Winter University!  May be best to use the online form if you'd like to teach.  We have already missed the track date, so please submit as individual classes.  Please also drop a note to Constanza & to me, just so we know...or copy to this list.

Thanks,
Elize