academie: Lady in need of assistance

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Oct 12 05:57:49 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

I have a wonderful, enthusiastic woman flying in from Detroit to attend
Isenfir's Lesson at the Palace II dance workshop/ball on November 20th.
She's still working out her travel arrangements, but is desperately
seeking someone in the DC area that could provide crash space and a
carpool to the event.  She'd potentially need to be picked up at the
airport (I assume, though depending on location she could take a cab,
too).  She's either coming to Dulles or BWI, depending on fares and
potentially on the location of her benefactor. :)

If you could possibly assist this lady, she and I both would be ever so
grateful.  And lest you worry that you won't know what to talk about,
trust me... She's very, well, exuberant and outgoing, so you can rest
assured you'll be well entertained. :)

Thanks so much!

Bryan
Isenfir