academie: Dinner, Dance, and Desserts

Denise Nelson denisen at ftml.net
Mon Oct 11 18:48:22 PDT 2004

Forwarded by request.  Contact the autocrat with any questions (not
me!).

Helewyse (formerly Alienor de Narbonne)

We're having a dance-centric event! Swedesboro is within driving
distance of Northern Atlantia (2 hours). There will be live music
provided by the Bhakaili Branslers, and the food promises to be
fantastic, as our head cook is Lord Christopher Calchoune. Dances will
be led by our own Lady Jane of Milford and THL Justinian Timagenes.

Saturday, December 4th, 2004
Hosted by the Shire of Iron Bog - Swedesboro, NJ

Come enjoy an evening of food and dance. A great feast is planned to be
served at just 2pm to allow plenty of time for guests to enjoy a long
evening of dancing while taking advantage of a complete dessert board.
The dessert board will availible thoughout the evening, and all guests
are welcome to a portion.

Guests are also invited to bring their finest A&S projects for display.

Autocrat:
Eldrich Gaiman
(Matthew D Miller)
1 Glascow Rd