academie: Web Page Updates and Pratice Info

Sharon Buczko ldycnstza at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 14:47:24 PDT 2004

All,

Greetings from your Seceratary,

For those who are not aware the Academie web page is
now up, running, and relatively current.

http://isenfir.org/academie/academie.htm

 I would like all of you to take a look and make
certain that this is the case, especially on the
Contacts page. If you are the contact for your group
and are not listed, please email our honorable Web
Minister Lord Bryan Morgan (dmo at pqa.com ). Likewise if
you are not the contact for your group and are listed,
please email our honorable Web Minister Lord Bryan
Morgan (dmo at pqa.com ).

There will also soon be a new web page for active
dance practice information. Please contact me if you
are currently running a dance practice with the
following information:

Name (SCA and mundane)
Group
Time
Day
Regularity
Directions from nearest main road

Thanks all. Keep dancing!

Lady Constanza de Talavera
Seceratary; Academie Atlantienne de Danse