academie: dance opportunity October 1 - 3

Gayle Johnson capriol at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 08:54:23 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I am trying to inspire enthusiasm for dancing in my barony of Marinus
(Tidewater Virginia) and would like to invite dancers to come down for
the first weekend of October. The event is called 'History Alive' and
is outside in the Norfolk Botanical Gardens. The weather is usually
perfect that time of year, with temperatures in the low 70s by day and
no humidity.

I will be teaching easy 15th Century Italian dances and would greatly
appreciate the participation of other dancers to help generate some
enthusiasm. I can offer free beach front accommodations for anyone
interested in participating. The beach is lovely that time of year and
the ocean may still be warm enough to swim in as it has been unusually
warm this year.  Depending on who comes, we can do demos of harder
dances that you would like to do.

sincerely,

Genevieve de Montmorency