academie: University - can someone cover this class?

Aedan Aylwyn aedan at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 13 15:14:41 PDT 2004

>I was planning to teach a two hour "Intro to SCA Dance" class (stuff that
>gets called often at events and wars) at the October University.  However,
>Karl's grandmother passed away and we are going to have to travel to
>Pennsylvania instead for the memorial.  Can anyone cover the class?  I'll
>give a week to hear back, and if no one has contacted me, I'll just
>cancel.  I'll be glad to describe more if anyone's interested.

I haven't taught anything in a while, I'd be glad to do it.  I'd appreciate
any notes and the dances you had planned to cover.

Thanks,
Aedan "yes, I can dance too" Aylwyn
Baron Aedan Aylwyn, Provost                     Caer Mear, Atlantia
Email: aedan (at) mindspring.com                Royal Bad Influence - Retired
Academie d'Espee: http://www.mindspring.com/~aedan
  * * Aquila non captat muscas. * *