academie: University - can someone cover this class?

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 15:01:52 PDT 2004

I was planning to teach a two hour "Intro to SCA Dance" class (stuff that gets called often at events and wars) at the October University.  However, Karl's grandmother passed away and we are going to have to travel to Pennsylvania instead for the memorial.  Can anyone cover the class?  I'll give a week to hear back, and if no one has contacted me, I'll just cancel.  I'll be glad to describe more if anyone's interested.

Thanks,
Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)