academie: Performer's and Dance Symposium 2005

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 09:00:05 PDT 2004

Greetings, all.  Ponte Alto will be hosting next year's Performer's and Dance Symposium on February 19, 2005 in northern Virginia (still working on the site) and my husband and I will be autocratting the event.  He's covering the bardic stuff and I'm covering the dance stuff.  So....  I am looking for people who would be interested in teaching dance classes at the event.  Ideally, I'd love to have an ECDs track and an Italian track.  I think we'll end up with 4-5 hours of class slots but we'll have plenty of classrooms to hold classes in.  If you'd like to come and teach, please send me your class descriptions with your full SCA name.  We're trying to put the class schedule together as soon as possible so that we can advertise it a bunch before the event.  We will have lunch provided and a one-course feast after classes, followed by performances in the evening.  I'm also working on trying to get it to be a royal progress.

Thanks for all your help in advance,

Lady Allasan inghean Fhaolain