academie: Reminder: Ponte Alto dance practice this Thursday

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 12:08:19 PDT 2004

Hi, all.  I just wanted to remind everyone that Ponte Alto's August dance practice will be held this Thursday at 7:30pm at Pimmit Park in Falls Church (directions can be found on the Ponte Alto web page).  Remember to bring bug spray since the mosquitos find dancers a tasty treat (since they can't get through all the armor on the fighters :).  I've heard from a few new people who are planning to come, so we should have a great turnout!

I hope to see you there!

Allasan