academie: University, Kingdom Crusades

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 10:02:35 PDT 2004

University

We still have a couple of open spots.  Please drop a note to me & to Constanza if you'd like to teach and haven't already mentioned it.

Kingdom Crusades

KC is the weekend after University.  The have a place they'd love to put some dance classes if anyone is interested in teaching.  They may also be able to hold a ball if anyone is interested in leading it.  Please let me know if you'd like to do either (or both).  (The email I got was more like "please please please"...)

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)