academie: Fall University

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 08:17:47 PDT 2004

Fall University is scheduled for October 2 in Storvick.  The dealine for tracks is July 1.  If you'd like to teach a class or two, please send your requests to both Constanza and me.  We'd also like a class for the Page's Academy, so please let us know if you'd be interested in teaching that class.

Thanks,
Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)