academie: dance class CDs

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 09:47:13 PDT 2004

Hello, fellow dancers!
     Last Pennsic, I collected a list of names of people who did not get a CD with the dance music from my classes.  I have been slowly (yay, faltering technology!) getting copies of those CDs to people on that list, but unfortunately, since my move to Germany, said list has dissappeared.  If you are one of those people who wanted a CD of the music for my classes, could you please email me?  If you know anyone someone who wanted a CD, could you have them email me?

Yours in Service,
Judith de Northumbria