academie: For the next two weeks...

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 09:14:27 PDT 2004

...I will not have much access to email.  My mom's house burned down yesterday morning, and she's in the hospital with 2nd and possibly 3rd degree burns.  I will be occupied with taking care of her and making a place for her to move in with us.

Assuming she's still in the hospital at the time, I will still be at the Symposium.  If she's out, it will depend on whether I can find someone to be with her all day.

If anyone needs to get in touch with me, call Karl at the shop at (828) 265-4263.  He has my cell phone number.

Thanks,
Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)