academie: need dancers/leader for a demo/event June 11-13

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 11:12:35 PST 2004

The autocrat for the Highland River Melees in Highland Foorde (Hagerstown, MD), June 11-13, just contacted me.  She is in need of a person to lead dances, and possibly a group of dancers to perform at this demo.  She anticipates as many as 400-500 spectators as well as possibly 100-ish SCAdians will be there.  Historically, as I understand it, they have not had dancing at this demo, but would like to add it this year.  Anyone availabe and interested?

To prevent confusion, please contact me rather than the autocrat.

Thanks,
Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)