academie: Symposium hotel info

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 09:22:21 PST 2004

For those seeking the info, this just in from the autocrat:

"We were able to secure the following.... 5 double rooms at the High Country Inn in Boone (approx. 5 minutes or so from the ASU Campus) at a rate of $59.00 per night plus tax for Friday and Saturday the 16th and 17th of April.
30 double rooms at a rate of $89.00 per night (although I'm still working to get that one down) at the Days Inn in Blowing Rock (approx 15 min or so to Campus) for April 16th & 17th.
These rooms have been held under the group name of "SCA" and must be picked up by April 1 or they will be canceled.  These have been held for 2 nights.  Most of Boone and Blowing Rock is full on Friday but there is additional space if you are only staying Saturday night."

Phone numbers:
High Country Inn - 828/264-1000 or 1-800-334-5605
Days Inn of Blowing Rock - 828/754-0731; or you can probably find an 800 number on-line for the chain

Thanks,
Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)

Do you Yahoo!?