academie: If you are teaching at the Symposium...

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 09:57:11 PST 2004

...please contact me ASAP at elizedanizza at yahoo.com (best way to catch me) or 828/265-5600 (day) or 828/773-0580 (cell, but I forgot to bring it with me today, Thursday) or 423/727-4248 (home).  Please leave me a number where I can call you back if you miss me.  I need to talk to you about site-related questions that just popped up last night.

Much thanks in advance,
Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)