academie: Symposium

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 07:57:50 PST 2004

I was wondering if there are plans to put together a little booklet with all the steps from all the dances to be taught that day.  I recall getting one from the symposium a couple years ago, but wasn't able to attend last year's so I don't know if there was a cheat sheet booklet at that one or not.  If nothing's being put together yet, I'd be willing to collect stuff from all the instructors and produce the booklets.  Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Allasan

L Shuskey/Elize <elizedanizza at yahoo.com> wrote:
In the next few days I should be posting the flier for the Symposium.  It's in its final revision at the moment.

We are hoping to put a schedule of classes on the flier.  That means you have one last chance to volunteer to teach that class you've been thinking about.  Please email any last class requests to Constanza (ldycnstza at yahoo.com) or me (elizedanizza at yahoo.com) by Thursday night.

We *will* be able to give University credit for classes taught and attended, as we have done in the past.

Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)