academie: Symposium

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Feb 24 19:11:20 PST 2004

>> We *will* be able to give University credit for classes taught and attended,
as we have done in the past.

Just to clarify, we can give University credit for classes ATTENDED (credit to
the students), but not classes TAUGHT (credit for the instructors).  Sadly, the
U of A charter explicitly says credit for teaching can only be given for classes
taught AT University sessions.  I bugged the University Chancellor about this,
and she was extremely apologetic, but firmly refused to go against the charter.

But the University credit is a great selling point for class attendees!!!