academie: Symposium

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 16:52:09 PST 2004

In the next few days I should be posting the flier for the Symposium.  It's in its final revision at the moment.

We are hoping to put a schedule of classes on the flier.  That means you have one last chance to volunteer to teach that class you've been thinking about.  Please email any last class requests to Constanza (ldycnstza at yahoo.com) or me (elizedanizza at yahoo.com) by Thursday night.

We *will* be able to give University credit for classes taught and attended, as we have done in the past.

Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)