academie: Fwd: *WH* ISO Dancers/Musicians for Raleigh Renfaire Demo

ThatUrsula at aol.com ThatUrsula at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 14:09:56 PST 2004

Hello all.

Thanks, Constanza for posting my message.  Especially since many of our local dancers have other that weekend (27-28 March).

It's important to know that we'll have a limited number of free passes for the demo (though if we exceed the limit, it only costs $10 for a weekend pass).

I'd need to know in advance who will be dancing so that I can make sure that there will be a spot for everyone.

I want to try a new approach to how we present the dance part, but first I want to see if I can get enough interest to actually do it.  I'm shooting for a minimum of 3 couples, but I'd love to have 4 or more, and I'd really love to have live music.  Also, since we'd be performing, we might be able to get in for free on our own, and not use Elvegast's free passes.  (This just now occurred to me.)

If you're interested and you're from outside Raleigh, I can arrange for crash space as well.  Here's a link to the faire page:  http://www.ncrenfaire.com

I hope to hear from many people...  *poke*
Ursula von Bremen
http://backstage.rennfaire.org/ursula.htm
http://bayard.daysofyoreevents.com/ursula.htm