No subject

Mon Nov 1 19:48:58 PST 2004

<BR>
And from Atlantia: Shawna Cohen&nbsp; (We're narrowing it down a bit, stay <BR>
tuned!)<BR>
<BR>
For those keeping score, there are currently 73 addresses subscribed for 71 <BR>
unique members.&nbsp; There are also 8 members who are not subscribed to the <BR>
list, bringing our head-count to 79.&nbsp; I remember '79, disco was king!&nbsp; <BR>
"That's the way (uh huh, uh huh!) I like it (uh huh, uh huh!)"<BR>
<BR>
If we get to 100, we could form our own Principality.&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; Okay, sorry.&nbsp; <BR>
I'll go back to working on my thesis now.&nbsp; :)<BR>
<BR>
Yours,<BR>
-vard</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>