No subject

Mon Nov 1 19:48:58 PST 2004

And from Atlantia: Shawna Cohen  (We're narrowing it down a bit, stay
tuned!)

For those keeping score, there are currently 73 addresses subscribed for 71
unique members.  There are also 8 members who are not subscribed to the
list, bringing our head-count to 79.  I remember '79, disco was king!
"That's the way (uh huh, uh huh!) I like it (uh huh, uh huh!)"

If we get to 100, we could form our own Principality.  ;)  Okay, sorry.
I'll go back to working on my thesis now.  :)

Yours,
-vard