academie: ADS 3 Call for Instructors

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 10:08:35 PST 2001

To add some Autocrat emphasis to Constanza's post....

**PLEASE SEND HER CLASSES**

The Symposium is the ONLY event that is exclusively run by the Academie, and
can only be a success if we have instructors to offer their talents to our
students throughout the day.  We have scored a major coup by being able to
offer University credit, but it will be for naught if there are no classes
being taught.  If there is insufficient interest within the Academie to
teach, how on earth can we expect there to be interest within Atlantia to
learn??

Bryan, Katherine, and Tahira have signed-up to teach 4 classes.  Thank you
all!  We need at least 6 more classes, and there are a LOT of names I can
think of who aren't on the list yet.  ;)

We need classes, and we need them now!  The complete listing needs to go up
on the website ASAP, but we don't have it yet.  We need to begin the process
of putting together the site booklet and Constanza needs time to deconflict
schedules so people who are teaching can still take the classes they want to
attend.  The clock is ticking.

I would like to challenge everyone to get a complete set of TEN classes into
Constanza's hand by Twelfth Night.  That's 6 days from now, the same amount
of time it took to create the Universe.  Certainly within that span, we can
document 6 little ol' classes.

Thanks for your attention, now, let's get to work!  :)

-V