academie: ADS 3 Call for Instructors

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Wed Dec 26 16:22:23 PST 2001

	I would like to remind all you potential dance-teachers out there
that there is still room for dance classes in our next Atlantian Dance
Symposium.

	If you wish to teach, please send me your mundane name, SCA name,
class title, a brief class description, class length, and and special
requirements for the class.

	For those who are wondering what to teach, here are a couple
suggestions
	1. There has been so much response to my plea for Intermediate
classes that we are in need of more beginning classes in all areas.
	2. The areas that are the least represented are Bransles and Basse
Dances. Classes about practical applications of period dance to the SCA,
such as teaching, running balls, or starting a practice, or fostering
interest in period dance within a practice are welcome as well.

	Thanks to those who have already volunteered to teach. For those
who said they would teach a class but have not yet gotten around to
sending me their info (you know who you are) please get it to me. You are
not officially teaching until I receive the information.

	Thank you for your continued support of the Atlantian Dance
Symposium.

	Lady Constanza de Tallavera
	Class Coordinator - Atlantian Dance Symposium