academie: 12th Night Dance List?

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:10:21 PST 2001

At the most recent K12N staff meeting, I took action to get the set list
published on the web, with links to instructions for each dance, so that
attendees could prep themselves accordingly.

The K12N webslinger and I agreed that the list should *not* be on the K12N
site, since we may need to amend and update the list as things change.  I
personally don't care what the URL for said page is, but it makes sense to
hang it off of the Academie site, since we *are* in charge of the Ball.
Ours should be the go-to website for Atlantian dance information.

I will get with Bryan to see if he has the time to create said page, publish
it, link it to Greg's description pages, and provide the URL to me for
publication on the K12N website *and* to the Merry Rose.  I would *very*
much like to provide that link when I publish the list to the Rose, and I
want to do this very very soon!

If Bryan dosen't have the time to tackle this right now, I can whip
something together.

Here's the set list as it stands now:

To begin: Pavana la Cornetta
Ealry on: Amoroso, Earl of Salisbury Pavanne, Rostiboli Gioioso

The rest...

Italians:
Anello
Ballo del Fiore
Gelosia
The Pinwheel
Petit Vriens
Piva
Saltarello la Regina - still being negotiated

French Bransles:
Bransle Suite (Cassandra / Pinagay / Charlotte)
Horse's Bransle
(SCA) Maltese Bransle
Official's Bransle
Pease Bransle
Washerwoman's Bransle
[Montarde for 4 has been deleted]

Inns of Court:
Black Alman
Earl of Essex Measure
Lorayne Alman
Madam Sosilia's Alman

English Country:
All in a Garden Green
Black Nag
Boatman
Chestnut
Gathering Peascods
Grimstock
Hearts Ease
Jenny Pluck Pears
Old Mole
Parson's Farewell
Picking of Sticks
Rufty Tufty
Saint Martin's
Sellenger's Round
Whirligig

Other Stuff:
Galliards
Jenny Pluck Partners
Demo Piece(s) - In work.  Greg/Judith/Vard/Bryan and Isenfir working these.