academie: 12th Night Dance List?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Dec 19 09:48:30 PST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:43:40AM -0500, Catherine E. Dean wrote:

> I checked the Academie website and noted that the 12th night dance
> list is sadly missing.  Any chance that could get put up?  I have a
> friend coming down from out of kingdom (not that I'll actually be
> there then, but no matter) who would like to see it.

First off, remember that this list is archived, so it can
be found somewhere at : http://www.pbm.com/pipermail/academie/

Second, keeping the website more up-to-date is the whole point of my
proposal to move to a system which allows a group to edit the
webpages. If anyone would like to experiment with this software, go to
http://lacademie.org/ and look at the bottom of the first page.

Gregory Blount