academie: Amy/Rowen Update II

Amy Smyth-Wilson RowenRhys at starpower.net
Fri Dec 14 11:21:28 PST 2001

I hope that by now I have gotten all the right addresses back on the list...But no one from the original message wrote me back to let me know of any discrepancies...

If you wished to be removed from this list, please let me know...if you are on the Dance Academie List and don't care, then just delete messages with the above headings...Sorry, but its the fastest way to reach a whole lot of dancing Atlantians who I consider to be my family :-)

Today I started the 3rd chemo drug through IV called VP-16.  It is supposed to have fewer side effects than the other 2 and fortunately, I don't seem to be alergic to it.  I will get this medication for another 2 days and then its just tons of waiting.  My blood count numbers are dropping as scheduled...although not low enough for me to need a transfusion yet.

I have been doind alot of reading (some fiction and some on the Hittites), watched tons of ice skating, and did alot of sleeping.  If anyone wishes to visit they can write me (or SCAVard at hotmail.com) for directions.  For those who came before, I am in the same building, same section(5A) but I am now in room # 9.  My phone # is 1-410-502-0300.

That's all for now!

Amy/Rowen