academie: list of common dances

Dryw AFREED at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 12 03:35:04 PST 2001

I dunno, as the EC, I'm always fond of Half-Hannikan for beginners.  Lots of
practice at doubling, siding, and arming, and not a lot else to get in the
way.  But it's reasonably fast-tempoed, has really cool music, and changes
partners, so it's not boring either.  But that's just me, and probably not
too accurate, since I've taught exactly 1 dance class in the past 4 years or
so....

Dryw