academie: Masqued Ball / New Members / K12N Info

Buzzard, Kenneth E (PSS) BuzzardKE at navair.navy.mil
Tue Dec 11 08:14:13 PST 2001

Thanks for the suggestion.  The acoustics in the hall will be different than
that at the convention center for last year's K12N, so before I do anything
like that, let me at least get in to the site and scope it out. :)

Remember, I'm the only person on the K12N staff who is worried about the
hall's acoustics, so I have to get buy-in from the Autocrat so that she
understands that it is important.  The sooner I can do that, the sooner I
can get in the door, and the more time I will have to seek remedies if the
hall needs it.

-V