academie: Masqued Ball / New Members / K12N Info

Buzzard, Kenneth E (PSS) BuzzardKE at navair.navy.mil
Tue Dec 11 08:01:41 PST 2001

There's an online photo of the hall... I *think* you can see the carpeting,
but it might be an older photo, because the floor looks really, really shiny
(you don't normally expect to see reflections on carpet.)

http://www.hvfd7.com/hallrental.html

-Vard (cleverly disguised as a mild-mannered defense contractor)