academie: ...K12N Info

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 13:14:15 PST 2001

Is anyone going to be teaching these dances anywhere
other than 12N?  I won't make 12N due to a family trip
to Alabama...but hope to make Winterversity and the
Symposium.

> The Pinwheel
> Piva
> Saltarello la Regina
> Montarde for 4
> All in a Garden Green
> Boatman
> Chestnut
> Grimstock
> Jenny Pluck Pears
> Old Mole
> Parson's Farewell
> Picking of Sticks (I REALLY want to learn this one)
> Saint Martin's
> Sellenger's Round

Many thanks!
- E

=====

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them."

- Isaac Asimov

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly insane every night of our lives."

- Charles Fisher