academie: list of common dances

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Dec 10 13:13:34 PST 2001

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:07:45PM -0800, L Shuskey wrote:

> I know this is potentially opening a can of worms, but
> from those of you who have been involved in Atlantian
> dance for a while, what are the primary dances that
> all Atlantia should know?

I'm not sure if there is such a list, but if you're looking for ideas
of what you can teach, it would be a Good Idea to have some lists of
dances danced at various balls online. I've got the last couple of
Pennsic Balls on the web, but we don't have an archive (yet) of
Atlantian balls. Another thing to add to the website.

Gregory Blount