academie: Musicians for the Tourney of Ymir and Jongleurie

ThatUrsula at aol.com ThatUrsula at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 10:02:44 PST 2001

Greetings:

I'm looking for musicians (or anyone who knows of potentially interested
musicians) that would be interested in playing for the dancing at the Tourney
of Ymir after the feast on Saturday, February 11, 2002.  The site is Camp
Kanata on Camp Kanata Road in Wake Forest, NC - the usual site for Ymir.
Last year we had recorded music and the dancing lasted from immediately after
feast until 1:30 AM.  The link to the Ymir page has been acting up lately,
but here it is anyway ===> http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0202/ymir.htm

I'm also looking for musicians (or anyone who knows of potentially interested
musicians) that would be interested in playing for the torchlight dance at
Elvegast's Jongleurie, TENTATIVELY scheduled for  Saturday, June 8, 2002 in
the Raleigh, NC area.  (No web page thus far.)

Please contact me if you can help, or if you know of anyone who may be
interested.
Ursula