academie: Event info/recommendation

Deborah Doehr ddoehr at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:51:24 PST 2001

Thanks very much to all who responded. Some very good points have been
raised. I agree that Twelfth Night would not be a good first event in this
case.

Since I'm new to Atlantia (Eek! Another Midrealm transplant!), I wouldn't be
able to introduce him to many people--I pretty much know only Katherine and
those of you I met at Stierbach Baronial Investiture. And it sounds like I'm
just as likely to see you folks at either event.

Since he hasn't decided if he's going to be active in the SCA, let alone
what period he wants to do/wear, he won't appreciate all the fancy garb at
Twelfth Night--yet! (she says, rubbing her hands gleefully)

So... Lochmere it is. Judith, I'll contact Tycho about that ride. And Vard,
perhaps I'll still make it to Twelfth Night--I'll just leave the man at home
to work on his thesis! :)

Thanks again,

Nuala

Lady Fionnghuala ni Chiarain