academie: Masqued Ball -- Who's going?

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 09:22:54 PST 2001

I would just like to note that when Galeran and I ran the dancing at the masked ball two years ago, there was PLENTY of dancing to wonderful live music until well after 11pm, no teaching.....:-)  Of course, as I understood it, that was a relative first for the Caer Maer masked ball....

p.s."Masqued" is not exactly the proper description...either one hosts a "Masque", which is a very complicated, (rehearsed) theatrical affair, or one has a "masked" ball, which involves people wearing masks and dancing.