academie: Masqued Ball -- Who's going?

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Nov 27 12:10:30 PST 2001

Ack... sorry about that last message; I wasn't done yet...  My mouse is dying
and doing things by itself...

>> Is anyone else planning to go to Masqued Ball in Caer Mear on 12/8?

At Erin's request I'll be running the dancing, and a goodly number of Isenfiri
will be in attendance as well.  Erin has requested a modified Caroso-style ball,
so that's the plan for the evening.

If anyone has any requests they'd like to see on the list, get them to me ASAP,
as I need to get a list off to the musicians lickity split.

And yes, unlike Masqued Balls of some year's past, there WILL be LOTS of dancing
at this one!!!