academie: Academie Roster

Denise Nelson butterfly899 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 08:27:37 PST 2001

A question from one of Victoria's 'new recruits' <grin>:

We are doing dancing at Winter Revels, right?  Does anyone have
suggestions for some very slow, easy dances?  From what I understand,
Richard may be walking, with or without crutches (I'm not really sure -
the doctor is pretty vague), and I know he won't be content just
watching the dances.  I'd like to make sure that we have a handful that
he could do.

(Yes, when talking to the physical therapist yesterday he told him that
there were three things he had to be able to do: work (obviously),
fight, and dance <grin>)

Thanks,
Alienor