academie: Dance list for lochmere dance revel

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:25:43 PST 2001

Scriptsit Judith
>0= a brainless, two-legged rat could do this dance

Cool!  Another reason to go to this event, to see the dancing rats!  And I
suppose Bryan will soon boast that 20% of all dancing rats are Isenfiri.  :)

A distantly-related question.... are there any dances in particular that
folks who will be attending Kingdom Twelfth Night would like to dance?  I'm
working with Anne to finalize the set list, and besides the normal stuff,
I'd like to know about any specific requests that folks might have.

-V