academie: invitation to dance

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 10:50:27 PST 2001

The Shire of Crannog Mor (Boone, NC) will be hosting a dance demo on Tuesday night, November 27th, at 9 p.m. for the Resident Student Association for the Appalachian State University Honors.  The demo will be in the Coffey Hall Conference Room and is in garb.  Dances will be for group participation, and any and all gentles are invited to join us.  Please contact me if you'd like more information.

Directions: Please contact me if you'd like to come so I can give you directions based on your route into town.  (It's not hard, just hard to explain due to multiple options.)

Thanks,

Lady Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."

- Thomas Alva Edison