academie: Palming (was Pavanna la Cornetta)

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 09:25:21 PST 2001

<<Okay.... So while I understand that you can "just hold hands in the usual
fashion", I was asking specifically about the raised hands, and whether or
not Judith understood that we were talking about THAT when she said that it
was "perfectly period" (or similar words).>>

No, I misunderstand your description.  I thought you were talking about doing what Greg described (taking hands low and turning/circling).  The high-hand hold thing lacks, as Greg has noted, any period iconography, as far as I know.