academie: Palming (was Pavanna la Cornetta)

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:16:10 PST 2001

To make certain we're on the same page, and that we're not using the same
name for two different things....  The hand-holding we did for the "Palming"
bit was "M&W holding hands, elbows bent, forearm vertical, hand at
shoulder/neck level."

Out of curiosity, if this is not "palming", what is this called, and what
*is* palming?

-V
-----
Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary