academie: Palming (was Pavanna la Cornetta)

Buzzard, Kenneth E (Signal) BuzzardKE at navair.navy.mil
Mon Nov 19 10:03:55 PST 2001

Hmmm.  To be honest, I don't know the answer.  Katherine might.  If it
*does* prove to be an OOP figure, the hands can easily be dropped to waist
level -- the choreography would be mostly unchanged.

-V

PS - Are J(udith), V(ard), G(reg), and K(eilyn) the only folks on the list
who use one-legger signatures?  :)