academie: What busy little bees we are!

Dryw AFREED at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 17 03:06:10 PST 2001

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KilrRabbit at aol.com
  To: academie at pbm.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 1:50 AM
  Subject: Re: academie: What busy little bees we are!

  >Coronation: (April 5-7, TBA)  We're not *officially* involved in this yet,
  >since the site hasn't been picked, but you gotta think it's coming... :)

  I have been told that Logan prefers his coronation to be at Kings Mountain, SC. Now that doesn't mean that it will be there or even that that is truly how he feels, it's just what I have been told.

  Logan does prefer his coronation to be at King's Mountain, and I think we're looking into that possibility.  I'll check with him this weekend and see where plans stand.  I'll also ask him about dance....not that I would EVER try to influence my Knight's  decision about such an issue! ;-)

  Dryw

  Just adding my 2 cents worth,
  Victoria