academie: Urgent -- Call for University Instructors!

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:39:47 PST 2001

Friends:

Katherine has told me that she has only four classes for the upcoming
University session.  We need six.  The deadline for submission of our
classes to the University Chancellor is less than a week away.

Bryan, Stefan, Katherine and I aren't the only dance instructors in the
Kingdom.  Teaching at University does not need to be much different than
running a local dance practice -- simpler, since the space and students are
already provided!

If anyone is on the fence, *please* help the Academie by contacting
Katherine to offer a class.

Thanks!
-V
-----