academie: Yule Revel December 9

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 21:23:30 PST 2001

Hail, academie!
    On December 9, in Philadelphia, the Baorny of Bhakail is hosting its
anual Yule revel.  This is always a very fun event for dancing, because they
start the feast at 2pm, and start dancing at 6pm, and go until midnight or
later.  Anyone who is interested, please contact me, and I can arrange to
send in reservations for the feast (and be reimbursed later), and we can
carpool from my abode on the border.

Judith

Event anouncement:

The Barony of Bhakail would again like to invite all good gentles to our
Thirty Year Anniversary Yule Revel.  Join us on December 8 in a day of good
food, music, and dance.  We will celebrate at The Church of St Gregory the
Illuminator, 8701 Ridge Avenue Phila., PA.  Dress in your finest and bring
your appetites.  Lady Juliana von Altenfeld will prepare a hearty winter
feast.  Following Bhakail's tradition, the feast will begin around 2 PM.
This allows plenty of time for dancing afterwards.  The site is discreetly
damp and will open at 10:30 am.  A desert board will be served during the
dancing.  The site will close at Midnight.

Cost for the day is $10.00 for those not staying for the feast and $20.00 for
our supper guests.  We are in a large hall and should have room for all who
wish to join us at the feast.  Make checks payable to SCA Inc.  -Barony of
Bhakail.  Merchants are welcome and should contact the Autocrat, Lord Roger
Stockton for details.

Any questions about the event can be directed to the autocrat, Roger Stockton
(David Goldfeder) <A HREF="mailto:Daveg_1967 at hotmail.com">Daveg_1967 at hotmail.com</A> or the Assistant Autocrat Lori Rosen
at (610) 284-9564 <A HREF="mailto:Lady_Mara at go.com">Lady_Mara at go.com</A>.  Any requests for cancellation and refund
must be made before the day of the event.  Questions about the feast should
be asked of the cook, Lady Juliana von Altenfeld (Juliana Feener –Craig) <A HREF="mailto:Feenercrai at aol.com">
Feenercrai at aol.com</A>

Reservations should be sent to:
Eric Hansen