academie: Need to borrow a dancemaster

Peggy Brodie olorin at bev.net
Tue Nov 6 08:01:50 PST 2001

Hello all--
There is a couple in our Barony throwing a private Medieval event to
celebrate the renewal of their wedding vows, and they've asked me to
organise dancing for it.  Unfortunately, the date is December 1st, which is
also Unevent, and I am an Exchequer.  The location is Hungry Mother State
Park, Marion VA (roughly Exit 45 off of I-81), and they're expecting 100-120
guests, mostly non-SCAdian.  Would someone like to teach a few very simple
dances?  (And eat well, I've been told!)

Lady Margaret Obrolchan
Black Diamond