academie: Alternative 12/15 Dance Event

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 10:21:38 PST 2001

For those more northern members of the Academie, I am running the dancing at an event right across the border in the East Kingdom (Shire of Barren Sands) on december 15.  It is a Yule Revel; the food is always superb, served on time (no court to mess delays things), and one would have to go to Carolingia to beat the dancing (live music provided by the Bhakaili Branslers).  If anyone is interested in going, I can provide crash space at my border home, and we could carpool in my battlewagon.

Judith